1. I am loved. Deeply and truly loved by God.
2. No one and nothing can take that away from me.
3. I was created by God to be a unique creative tool for His use and purposes. I was not made to look, talk, walk or act like anyone else in this world.
4. I need to have compassion for people who have not yet realized these truths in their own lives and are still controlled by fear, anxiety and insecurity.
5. I will never have a genuine and rich relationship that didn't first require me to take a risk of being hurt. These genuine and rich relationships are worth the pain caused by the ones that aren't.
6. Those who are sold out for God and live out their love for others WILL be attacked spiritually. It is a compliment to our faith when Satan feels the need to knock us down over and over.
Certainly not last but enough for today...
7. God has been preparing me and patiently waiting for me to get back up on my feet again to take on an even bigger mountain. I have my armor on and a heart that is willing to follow... Lead on!
Uh Oh... Amy's back!!! I cannot even express to you the joy that is coursing through my veins as I type this... because it is true... all of it!!! Thank you for sticking with me on this one you guys. I wasn't sure I could get back up after that last knock out and in truth I couldn't. I needed God to pick me up and carry me for awhile before I even really wanted to. He used some of you to prop me up on and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to do so. I love you. Yes, I used the L word... now you know your in trouble! LOL